OFFICIAL CLUB POLICY
INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE & REFEREE ABUSE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- BARNHAM TROJANS FC acknowledges that every child, young person or adult who plays or participates in football should be able to do so in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- BARNHAM TROJANS FC acknowledges that all of the above should be protected from poor practice and from all forms of abuse.
- BARNHAM TROJANS FC will not tolerate any form of inappropriate language or threatening behaviour from parents, guests, spectators, visitors, officials or club representatives on match sidelines, particularly that aimed towards match officials and participating children.
- BARNHAM TROJANS FC reserves the right to ask any individual demonstrating actions deemed to conflict with this policy to move away from the match sidelines and, if necessary, to leave club premises.
- BARNHAM TROJANS FC thanks you for your cooperation.