Barnham Trojans Football Club
COVID-19 STATEMENT 20TH MARCH 2020

Following a Meeting of the BTEC Emergency Committee on 19th March 2020. The health and wellbeing of players, managers, coaches and supporters is our first priority.

Arun & Chichester Youth League
The following decisions have been made regarding the remainder of the 2019-2020 season.

Development Football
Age-Groups U7-U11 The ACYFL have announced the Development games will be postponed and not rescheduled – It is hoped that the Cup Finals at the U9-U11 age groups will be played subject to Government and FA Guidance.

League Football
Age-Groups U12-U18 The season has now ended for all Divisional games, and the Final Tables produced. There will be a trophy and individual medals for all Divisional Winners and medals for all Divisional Runners-Up.

Cup Finals
It is the intention and earnest hope of the League that the outstanding Cup Finals will be played. The provisional dates had been set as follows:
29th March – now postponed – U12s – new date tba
5th April – U15s and U16 Div B at Worthing FC
8th April – U18 Final at Worthing FC
19th April – U9 Finals at Arundel FC
26th April – U11 Finals at Arundel FC
3rd May – U10 Finals at Arundel FC
TBA: U16 Div A

All dates are subject to Government and FA guidance. The League We have permission from Sussex County FA to reschedule Cup Final dates up until 31st May.

Adult Leagues
These league had not yet made any decisions as to how to proceed.

Presentation Day
It is with deepest regret that the committee could not see that it would be safe or feasible for a mass gathering on the 17th May 2020, therefore we decided to cancel the event. We will however be presenting the trophies to players as normal, the format of which will be decide at the next meeting. As soon as we have decide the best way forward we will contact you through your manager and update the Website accordingly.

Six A Side Tournament
It was decided that we should continue with the tournament on 20th & 21st June at present, however a final decision would be made at the end of April when we should know if it will be safe to go ahead.Training

All training is suspended until further notice

End of Statement